If you are a Broker interested in obtaining a user name and password, please contact your local USAIG Branch Office for further assistance.
Submit your question or comment here and we'll respond the following business day.
Bid on USAIG SalvageWe list a constantly changing inventory of salvage. Check back often to stay current with our listings. To bid on any of these salvage items, click on the aircraft profile, click the Bid on Plane button, fill out and mail/fax your bid.
For general questions on our salvage program, please email or call Robert Kehoe at 212.952.0100. For questions on a specific salvage, please contact the handling office found at the bottom of each salvage bid sheet.
1984 Cessna T210N - V1290
Close Date: 04/24/2017
This is to advise that the above damaged aircraft, insured by United States Aircraft Insurance Group, which is managed by United States Aviation Underwrites, Inc. (USAU), is for sale as is, where is, with no representations or warranties as to the aircraft condition. The undersigned agrees and acknowledges the following additional conditions:
(1) USAU will notify the FAA of the condition of this damaged aircraft,
(2) The aircraft salvage will be sold without an FAA Bill of Sale. The successful high bidder will receive a generic Bill of Sale for its records,
(3) The airframe data plate will be removed and forwarded to the respective manufacturer,
(4) USAU will make an entry in the aircraft logbooks indicating that the aircraft was damaged, and;
(5) A cashier's check or certified check will be provided to USAU within (10) days of notification of the successful high bid. The aircraft will be released to the undersigned upon receipt of the funds.
USAU, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids. All storage charges incurred after the high bidder is notified will be the responsibility of the purchasers.
Client Resources |
212.952.0100 | 125 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004 | email@example.com | Copyright 2011 USAIG | Site by Greteman Group and RCM Technologies